Our company, SIDIRODOMI – KIOURTZI EL & SIA EE, was founded in 1998 and is active in the construction sector, specifically in the trade of concrete reinforcing iron.
Being aware that the scope of our activity is critical to the safety of all structures, we have created a modern company that focuses on the high quality of the products and services that we offer to our partners.
The most important milestones in our history are the following:
The company is founded by Konstantinos Kiourtzis in Nikopolis (municipality of Stavroupoli), in facilities with a surface area of 800 sq.m.
The company is relocated to a privately owned space in the area of the Palia Symmahiki road in Oreokastro (opposite SIDMA) and a new iron processing plant is created with a surface area of 15,000 sq.m.
Construction of a shelter covering 2,000 sq.m.
Purchase of an automated cutting machine and new iron processing machinery.
A MODERN STEEL PROCESSING PLANT
Our facilities are located in a privately-owned sheltered space on the 4th km of the Palia Symmahiki road in Oreokastro and are among the most modern and functional facilities in Greece. Their total surface area is 15,000 sq.m., of which 9,000 are work spaces and 2,000 sq.m. are sheltered.
Our key operating principles are:
- Faithful adherence to the most modern seismic regulations that require that iron be stored in sheltered spaces, protected from adverse weather conditions, to avoid steel corrosion (Chapter 5.3 of the Steel Technology Regulation KTX 2008)
- Ergonomic organisation of the processing area to achieve maximum efficiency, supported by modern machinery fulfilling all operation and maintenance specifications. In total, we own:
- 9 overhead cranes
- 26 cutting shears and 15 benders for the formation of steel bars
- 1 automatic steel cutting machine
- 4 mesh formation machines
- Certified weighing scale
- 6 trucks
- A broad range of prefabricated steel products, enabling crews to complete their works faster while also eliminating material waste. We offer:
- Special steel lengths in diameters ranging between Φ8 and Φ20, with lengths of 4m to 8m in 0.50m steps
- Prefabricated SIDEFOR cages, manufactured by SIDENOR, which are the ultimate solution for the reinforcement of critical structural elements.
We attach great importance to health and safety in the workplace and we strictly adhere to all applicable regulations.
WHY YOU CAN TRUST US
Our aim is to always offer you the best services at competitive prices.
Our customers and partners of many years trust us because:
- We respect our agreements and are clear in our financial transactions
- They are sure that their work will be performed properly and on time
- We offer reliable weighing, checked both within as well as outside our premises.
- We offer products of the highest quality. Our concrete reinforcing steel is manufactured exclusively in Greece, its grade is Β500C as per ELOT 1421-3 and it complies with the latest regulations, such as the Greek Steel Technology Regulation (KTX08) / Greek Concrete Technology Regulation (ΚΤΣ) / Greek Reinforced Concrete Regulation (ΕΚΩΣ 2000).
- Our installations are fully equipped with modern equipment and an ergonomic design that ensures maximum productivity. The products are stored in a sheltered space and protected from corrosion and adverse weather conditions in general, as specified in the latest seismic regulations. Workplace safety regulations are also adhered to.
- Prefabricated processed reinforcements are transported safely to the installation area by our own trucks.